Now simply press a button and get the ultimate in cool shade and protection instantly. The SunSetter Motorized and Motorized XL Awnings operate effortlessly in seconds, so you can control the weather on your deck or patio. These awnings are "lateral arm" style. The motor operates strong support arms that open and close directly under the awning canopy. No vertical support arms are needed. It's the finest motorized awning available today, unsurpassed for beauty, convenience, protection, and affordability. This remarkable awning gives you the same features -- or better -- than other electric awnings costing hundreds or even thousands of dollars more, including a sophisticated stainless steel dual cable system, plus a reliable SOMFY® motor -- the best in the industry -- hidden inside the awning roller.
Motorized and Motorized XL SunSetter Facts:
• Motorized: Up to 10 ft. 2 in. projection. Widths from 8 to 20 ft. laminated fabric available on 8 to 18 ft. widths, Woven acrylic fabric available on 8 to 20 ft. widths
• Motorized XL: 11 ft. 8 in. projection. Widths from 14 to 20 ft. Woven acrylic fabric only.
• Minimum height under overhangs needed for installation: 7 ft. 6 in. Use optional Roof Brackets when minimum height is not available.
• Easily installed in just 1 to 2 hours.
• Can be installed on wood, brick, stucco, aluminum and vinyl siding.
• Can be installed directly on eaves and overhangs: Just choose the soffit mount brackets when ordering.
• Requires electricity: Both the Motorized and Motorized XL have a standard 18 ft. plug-in cord, optional 24 ft. cord available. We strongly recommend a ground fault interrupter-style outlet.
Toll Free: 800-663-2131
Open 7 days a week
8:00am to 7:00pm